What is your last Hermes purchase?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Love the color combo! It looks refreshing! :tender:
  2. I'll put up a pic when I have access to a computer tomorrow... Somehow my mobile devices are not allowing me to do so :sweatdrop::sweatdrop:
  3. really gorgeous, congrats. so envious
  4. Wow! Love the combinations of colors! :love::love: Lucky you!
  5. Thank You... I'm so Happy, My 1st Kelly40cm in my favorite neutrals.. It turned out really COOL...:yahoo:

6. Happy Bday! Triple happiness 🎁 to you! 😄
  7. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! I wish I could SO a bag too. This combination is wonderful. Enjoy!
  8. You honestly create the best SOs Hermes_Only! That is Gorgeous! Congratulations!

9. Congrats on both! Definitely great birthday presents! :biggrin:
    HermesOnly, major congrats on your SO!! It's gorgeous! I love the colours you chose and it was definitely worth the wait.
  10. A real beauty!!
  11. Love these colors together, Hermes Only! It's gorgeous. Can't believe that you waited only 9 months for your SO. Lucky you!
  12. Thanks you!!! Yes, it is!! I am so much in llove!! Now, I hope to get the anemone Birkin one day!!

13. i'm sorry if i am going OT at this thread, but could you (or any of the other ladies) please confirm that there is no issue of color transfer from the silks on to the bird's handles? i know that some scarves' colors run for whatever reason (for example, after a bad drycleaning job) so i just wondered if there could be this possibility? i'm probably getting overly OCD but TIA!!
  14. This bag is absolutely stunning. A heartfelt, big congrats!
  15. Well done Hermes Only, you've really outdone yourself this time. Happy Birthday to you, have a memorable birthday month!:drinkup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.