What is your last Hermes purchase?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The perfect travel bag! Functional and chic! :heart:

2. Beautiful! Enjoy this lovely Victoria :smile:

3. simple and humble Graff Twilly in Bois de Violet/Bois de Rose/Bleu

twilly.jpg
  4. Bleu Cobalt/Bleu Jean Dogon combined to go with my BC Kelly. Big, big thank you to my wonderful SA. This is the first SA I have ever had who looks out for things for me and I feel very lucky.

IMG_2528.JPG

Pre owned white/BJ Picotin MM. Waiting to go in for the snip to be converted to Pico lock!

IMG_2529.JPG

Pre owned Black Sellier Kelly 32. 14 years old and immaculate. This was a genuine "ex-husband bought this for me and when I look at the bag it reminds me of how much I want to smash his face in" find. Made a new friend of the lady selling it and got a lovely bag too.

IMG_2530.JPG

5. A new special order FUNK hat in black Dearskin from Motsch at the Hermes George V.
    [​IMG]

6. Fabulous hat. Love to see what outfit you wear with it.

7. Thank you very much! I will have to do some modeling shots when it gets cooler here;)

8. Fabulous find Cheapfrillnorth! Love everything but the Black Kelly is the best in my eyes especially because of the story behind it. :lol: Congrats!

9. Had not seen the GRAFF twillys yet! Nice!!!!

10. Love the three new sisters. What a perfect trio. Love how they each came to you. Cheering from here!
    Well done!

11. Love this. Have been eyeing this exact style but in a pavios silk pattern.
    Wish I had your style to pull off such a wonderful hat. Looking forward to action shots.
    Please!!

12. Oh, luv the Graff twillies, I hope we get them soon!

The H Funk Hat, best ever design, I wish I had a hat head lol !!!

13. Thank you!
    Beautiful new additions!
    What a great accessory!

14. Fabulous watch!

15. Hello there, this is my first real foray into this thread and I can't believe I missed it. The watch looks very stylish and what I love about this style is the numbers are actually big enough for me to see without reaching for specs all the time. Most of my non H watches are decorative and rarely have the correct time as I can't read the face!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.