Hermès

what is your last hermes purchase?

jag Posted By jag Posted Jun 19, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beautiful Iris bag goddess, the colour is rich and vibrant. Many congrats on your new B wing nut, I'm fast becoming a real fan of fjord it is the perfect workhorse leather.

2. I LOVE to wear H Scarfs as much as I LOVE my carrying Birkins!!
    Here's my recent finds at the H sale last weekend....:yahoo:

From Left - Right
    Zodiaque in Absinthe/Soufre/Bois De Rose CW
    Brazil in Mangue/Corail/Kaki CW
    Per Astra Ad Astra in Rouge Vif/Vert Vif/Grenadine CW
    En Avant Toute in Bleu Lavande/Brun/Vieux CW
    En Avant Toute in Marine/Blanc/Rouge Cerise CW
    Folies Du Ciel in Amande/Absinthe/Brun CW
    Scarf Ring in Palladium​

[​IMG]

3. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:HOHOHO!!!! LOVE YOUR RAINBOW COLLECTION. CONGRATS!!!!BIG TIME!!!!

4. Thank You..My Dear Miyake!! There's so much more that I wanted at the last minute..but now, I know what to get, in addition to more scarves @ the next sale this summer!

5. Hermes only!! I am so envious of your Zodiaque in Absinthe/Soufre/Bois De Rose CW

Congrats dear!

6. my latest hermes purchase...

some fabulous heels...

Attached Files:

7. Gorgeous!!!! Congratulations!

8. HermesOnly .. congrats on the silks and scarf ring:nuts:

9. Loving all the new goodies. Congratz! Enjoy all of them in good health!

11. Congratulations for the beautiful new H items everyone!! I haven't myself posted for a while (sorry folks, I have been lazy), so here comes my newest tresures for the past two months..
    First the Riding boots! Have used them few times already, sorry, they look a bit wrinkled. Beside is my new Ex Libris stole in light pink. So soft and warm!
    [​IMG]
    :cloud9:
    The fabulous 35 etoupe Kelly in Swift! Snuggled with my new cashmere baby, pink/brown Chewal sur mon Carre. :love: Can't believe I found it!
    [​IMG]
    The etoupe Kelly iwth the bright orange Ex Libris cashmere shawl. The shawl is brighter than I thought but will be great in the spring and summer! Hopefully the quality will be flawless on this one, wasn't it this pattern that has been having problems..
    [​IMG]

12. I was so happy to find this! A 32 ebene Kelly in clemence. :heart::heart::heart: Looks lovely with the orange Ex Libris, don't you think!
    [​IMG]

This is such a GORGEUS cw for this classic Grand Apparat! I am normally a bit cautious with very strong color combinations but this one is just stunning!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Goes pretty well with my new SO Kelly 22 (togo in Havanne)...
    [​IMG]

13. ... and the ebene Kelly. Here's also my first H wallet, a Dogon in orange!
    [​IMG]
    And last but not least, oh such a wonderful green Ex Libris dip dye from the new SS2011 collection! LOVE it! I hope the pics so how gorgeus green color this is, so deep and luscious. It is even more beautiful than I thought. My first Dip Dye:yahoo:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    That was it folks, hope you enjoyed! Sorry I used so much space, I try to post more often..

14. Wow, gorgeous goodies! Keep them coming everyone.

15. congrats:smile: love that green dip dye!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.