What is your 'Holy Grail' Mulberry Bag

1. Thanks Mo just wanted to make sure WOW i love it even more now and will never get rid of it its to rare and feels fab.
  2. I do agree with you on that count, Moo! :smile:
  3. That sounds amazing! I would be scarred too if it went from under my nose! Looks like you and I have a thing for emerald goatskin
  4. Wow this is so interesting reading this thread back.

I'm so glad I took the plunge to start one! (bit nervous as you are all so friendly and seem to know each other well) Thanks all for sharing your gorg dream bags and joining in.

I feel much better now knowing that the exotic leathers are ethically farmed. Mite have to go and have another look at Ostrich bays! :graucho:
  5. I admire your self restraint NP, personally I'd have been forced to resort to physical violence....or at least coerced Johnny to attack her whilst I grabbed the bag and paid for it!:lol:
  6. ITA totally amazing colour!!:biggrin::tup:......

7. It wasnt me!! but I do have that bag and the bays!!:graucho:
  8. and Im afraid I have to rival you for love of goatskin too- the older leather not the recent stuff - didnt like the eggplant goatskin at all!!! Have roxy and bays in stone polished goatskin too
  9. Just need me a rich man Rox!! ;)
  10. You are a very lucky lady Elvis! :smile:
  11. Funnily enough I did wonder if it was you when I read that :lol:
  12. Lady luck deserted me a long time ago- I have had to sell 30 bags this year!!
  13. That's a real shame, but you have some true beauties left :smile:
  14. ...thought you had one of them already!!!:graucho::lol::roflmfao:.....