What is your favourite colour of current SS07 Season?

What is your FAVOURITE colour of SS07?

• White

• Natural

• Sandstone

• Cafe

• Vert D'eau

• French Blue

• Aquamarine

• Periwinkle

• Marine

• Vert Gazon

• Rouge Vermillion

• Anthracite

Results are only viewable after voting.

Balchlfen

O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
Hi All!

I am always so curious to know what everyone's favourite colours are each season so thought it would be good to do a poll for the current season colours :yes:

I love lots of this seasons colours but if could only pick ONE as my favourite then it would be Anthracite :heart:

So, which colour would you choose?

It's a really tough call between Vert Gazon and Bleu de France. I chose the blue, because of the two, it's the one I'm actually considering buying. :P

Obviously I also like Vermillion, since I bought that! I like the bright colours I guess. :yes:

here's the colour ref from LP's site so we can vote easier :

2007-pre-spring.jpg
2007-spring.jpg

This was tough. There really are some fanatastic colors. Sandstone and natural are such gorgeous neutrals but I voted for aquamarine as the #1. Verte gazon is gorgeous too, but I'm not a green lover even though that one is tempting. Verte d'Eau is pretty too but not enough distressing on most of them and I'm afraid it will yellow.

I'd also say French Blue, even it doesn't fit with my wardrobe. In case of neutral colors, sandstone gets my vote. Actually, i myself bought GH Marine and is going to get Vert Gazon twiggy!!!:yahoo: