What is your favorite Tiffany's piece that's not an engagement ring?

1. I have a gift certificate and I want to buy something fun. Can be with diamonds or stones but not HUGE or EXPENSIVE, just pretty. What is your favorite?

2. My first Tiffany's purchase will always be my favorite. I had just graduated from college, gotten a job in Manhattan, and with my first paycheck, bought a pair of gold knot earrings. They were about 200- and at the time it was just about all the money I had!

I still wear them, to me they are elegant, because they are so simple. And seeing the Tiffany Blue box in my drawer always makes me smile. :smile:

I also have a small trinket box I recieved as a birthday present. It's a replica of the famous Tiffany blue box. You can fit a few pairs of earrings in it, or maybe one thimble. But it's cute as well.

3. They have so many beautiful things that I would have a hard time chosing just one! Are you looking for any particular type of jewelry (ring, earrings, bracelet, necklace)?

4. My favorite is still my Peretti Starfish bracelet!

5. I got my girlfriend the silver mesh ring and the gold mesh ring with the heart in the middle and she loved them. :yes:

6. I'm a fan of the Elsa Peretti Open Heart diamond necklace with the black silk cord

7. I young and don't have a lot of Tiffany pieces, but my favorite Tiffany piece is the "Please return to Tiffany & Co." oval tag bracelet.

8. I get alot of compliments on my mesh ring and braclet. I have another ring and the Return to Tiffany set.

9. Here are some of my favorite silver pieces .....
    [​IMG]
    $130 (I have this bracelet. I love it! It goes with everything.)

[​IMG]
    $195 (I have this too. It also goes with everything.)
    [​IMG]
    $295

[​IMG]
    $185
    [​IMG]
    $200

10. [​IMG]
    $1,100 (This is a gorgeous cuff.)

[​IMG]
    $250

11. Thank you for all the suggestions!

Kat - I was wondering what the $200 pendant is made of - I couldn't tell if it was glass or a pearl or maybe different material?

I have a few bracelets from there (return to tiffany's heart, leaf cuff, some other cuffs) so I'd like a necklace, ring, or earrings.

12. I love my T & CO. 1837 band ring so much! It was my first piece and I still love it.

13. I think the Nature ring is so pretty!

14. My favorite is my diamond cross...platinum set...I believe it was once the large size, but they have made one even bigger now...so it must be the midsize now. It is gorgeous and there is not one day that I don't receive praise on it. Oh, by the way...if you are Jewish, they make a gorgeous Star of David!!!

15. You know what??? Silly me...I read this and told you my favorite, but not what you should buy...Kat posted that bracelet for $130...well, I I love it and she is correct 100%. Great buy!!!