What is Your Favorite/The Best Ever Balenciaga Blue? Pics, comparisons

1. I notice that every season there seems to be at least one new Blue B-bag available. Which colour do you like the best and/or which one do you think is the most versatile?

04 Blue
    04 Turquoise
    05 Indigo
    05 Teal
    05 Sky Blue
    05 Turquoise
    05 Ice Blue
    05 Navy
    06 Cornflower

They all seem wonderful in their own way but I think I'm leaning towards Indigo as my fave. Its bright without being too bright and rich at the same time.

2. SpecialK -

The Indigo was 2005 Pre-Spring season; it's not being made anymore. Unless you find one on eBay (or from a PF member), you won't be able to purchase one in a store. With the exception of the 2006 Cornflower Blue, all of the above Blue colors that you've indicated above are no longer in production. Balenciaga does this purposely; different colors for different seasons. The only colors that are done every season, are Black and (sometimes) White (although there are variations on the White - and - Calcaire is NOT considered White!).

3. 2005 Turquoise is my all time favourite :love:

4. Well, may absolute favorite is not on your list- I LOVE INK!~ But after that, and if you can find it, I love ice blue (It's gorgeous but so rare), indigo, sky blue, cornflower, and of course, Turquoise! Of course, I have not seen a blue b-bag that I don't love!!!:love:

5. I know ;) I'm just asking what peoples fav's are from the past or present. I'm hoping to one day come accross an Indigo on this forum or online. You never know what might pop up :biggrin:

6. I love Ink too, didnt include it though because my eye sees it as more purple, especially in day light!

7. So true! Its a total chameleon:love:

8. Ooooh, thats easy for me its my 05' Indigo Twiggy:love:

DSC03356.JPG
  9. Turquoise! It's so bright, a perfect B-bag color :love: I really like ice blue and cornflower, too.

10. I love 04 turquoise, but it is more of a green than a blue. I :love: green bbags!

11. 04 Turquoise
    05 Indigo
    05 Teal
    05 Sky Blue
    05 Turquoise
    05 Ice Blue
    06 Cornflower

All of the above. :shame: But I really love the ice blue and teal.

12. turquoise 2005

13. Indigo hands down! Love love love your twiggy Ranskimmie!

14. indigo/cornflower very versatile.

15. Oh thank you murasaki!:shame: Your collection is pretty dang HOT if I must say so my self:nuts: ;)