What is your Favorite Store??

1. Nordstrom
  2. Asos, second is Nordstrom but its pretty expensive to have something ship from here (Europe) + the tax lol
  3. Has to be eBay, so many bargains!
  4. Endless is my favorite place to shop for Rebecca minkoff. I am an Amazon prime member so I get free second day shipping. Most of the time it gets here overnight due to the shipping location. They have a lot of sales throughout the year, mostly 20 percent off, so I always check there first for something.

Store wise, I love Marshall's. :smile:
  5. Neiman Marcus for bags, Nordstrom for shoes, Anthropologie/ modcloth.com for dresses & for some reason I get the best service in Bloomingdale for jewelry.
  6. Have way too many favorite stores: Antropologie, Nordstorm, Macy's and DSW for shoe deals!
  7. Generally speaking I have to be able to feel and try stuff on before I purchase so I rarely shop online. That said I love Saks, Zara, Nordstroms, and JCrew.
  8. Saks, J. Crew, Loft, Banana Republic, Last Call, Target, Sephora
  9. I love Nordstrom for jewelry and shoes. Handbags are a different thing however. Wherever I get the best deals on handbags is where I'm headed.
  10. Oline:eBay+vj-style, i find so many deals there.
  11. i absolutely love gilt.com and hautelook.com~
  12. brick and mortar
    Nordstrom rack
    Coach boutique
    Forever 21
    Dooney and Bourke outlet
    Kate Spade outlet

13. Loooooooooooove Neiman Marcus. But if the same items are available there and Nordstrom, I tend to buy at Nordie's because of their return policy.
  14. eBay, Amazon, MyObsessionsBoutique, Tomtop, Shopbop