What is your Favorite Store??

1. Nordstrom

2. Asos, second is Nordstrom but its pretty expensive to have something ship from here (Europe) + the tax lol

3. Has to be eBay, so many bargains!

4. Endless is my favorite place to shop for Rebecca minkoff. I am an Amazon prime member so I get free second day shipping. Most of the time it gets here overnight due to the shipping location. They have a lot of sales throughout the year, mostly 20 percent off, so I always check there first for something.

Store wise, I love Marshall's. :smile:

5. Neiman Marcus for bags, Nordstrom for shoes, Anthropologie/ modcloth.com for dresses & for some reason I get the best service in Bloomingdale for jewelry.

6. Have way too many favorite stores: Antropologie, Nordstorm, Macy's and DSW for shoe deals!

7. Generally speaking I have to be able to feel and try stuff on before I purchase so I rarely shop online. That said I love Saks, Zara, Nordstroms, and JCrew.

8. Saks, J. Crew, Loft, Banana Republic, Last Call, Target, Sephora

9. I love Nordstrom for jewelry and shoes. Handbags are a different thing however. Wherever I get the best deals on handbags is where I'm headed.

10. Oline:eBay+vj-style, i find so many deals there.

11. i absolutely love gilt.com and hautelook.com~

12. brick and mortar
    Nordstrom rack
    Anthropologie
    Macys
    Coach boutique
    Forever 21
    Dooney and Bourke outlet
    Kate Spade outlet

Shopbop.com
    Nordstrom.com

13. Loooooooooooove Neiman Marcus. But if the same items are available there and Nordstrom, I tend to buy at Nordie's because of their return policy.

14. eBay, Amazon, MyObsessionsBoutique, Tomtop, ShopBop