What is your FAVORITE piece of Jewelry?

My mom recently gave me a ring that was my greatgrandmothers wedding ring and then my grandmothers wedding ring.
Then there's my signet ring with our family crest on it. Everyone in my family has one, so I wear mine proudly.
I have lots of jewelry that was passed down to me and I would never part with it. I rather wear that than anything new.

V. tough call:

1. white gold and baguette diamond hoop earring from my mother for my 23rd;

2. Tag aquaracer diamonds watch from my parents for graduation;

3. white gold link bracelet from the pont il vecchio in Italy;

4. white gold baguette diamonds half-band ring;

5. white gold hook earrings with diamonds on the straight post and large pink saphire drops.

Aside from the three rings I wear on my left hand (ering, wedding ring, anni ring) I love my diamond earrings. Set in platinum each one is made up of round diamonds set in the shape of a star. They're 1 carat total weight made by DK Finds. I also have a sorta matching star pendant that has pave set diamonds made by the same designer. The earrings have a lot of bling and when I wore them to work one of my 5th grade students asked if they were real diamonds.

Hi Ladies,
I was just wondering what your ALL TIME FAVORITE piece of jewelry is...

Imagine that you could only keep ONE piece from your jewelry collection
Or,
You could only purchase ONE more jewelry item ever (imagine price is no factor) but would then have to give up all your existing jewelry for good, what would your DREAM piece be???

:confused1::confused1::confused1:

One piece from my jewelry collection that I love the most is hands down my white 38mm J12 with diamond markers. :yes: I swear I look down at it every few seconds just to see it LOL. So if I had to toss everything else, I'd keep the J12 for sure.

Alright I can't help myself. My second favorite is my diamond ring I got from my mom.

A gold dog-tag type pendant and a gold ring on a gold chain given to me to wear by my BF...it's jewelry that his mother gave to him decades ago, and since it was important to him since she gave it to him and is no longer here, it has special meaning for me by extension. The ring is too big for my finger, so on the chain, and the pendent belongs on the chain anyway. Also, him giving me the pendent to keep and wear was significant, because it indicated that we were at the point in our relationship where he really trusted me, as it is inscribed with his SSN on the back. LOL.

(1) engagement ring
(2) wedding band
(3) tiffany's diamond heart pendant that my best friend gave me for being her maid of honor. I love that necklace and wear it all the time.
(4) 2 ct. diamond studs
(5) diamond tennis bracelet

Mine would be my engagement ring first, my wedding band second and my anniversary ring third...I love them all, but I am very sentimental that my DH picked my engagement ring out all by himself.

I would also want to keep my rings and cross that have kids and DH birthstones in them...I could not pick just one!