What is your favorite pasta & pasta sauce?

1. Pasta is my staple and my all-time favorite is spaghetti Aglio Olio. What's yours?

2. I'm all for a really good cream sauce. Heavy cream, fresh grated cheese, a good pepper, really good butter. And once or twice a year, go all out: add bacon and ****akes or bacon and clams. Mix a bit of the bacon grease in. Sooo good hah! Artery-clogging

W/linguine, I prefer that over fettuccine noodles most of the time, and I'm not a huge fan of small shapes like penne

3. I love bacon...

4. neeya, thats the exact pasta when i feel like having artery clogging food! Lol. So good. Yummy, And i love it with linguine or fettucine, not a big fan of penne either. All that talk is making me salivate now!

5. Linguine with olive oil and lemon juice..and lots of italian parsley...oh and some white wine!

6. .

7. That's a hard question since I like all kinds of pasta and sauce. But if price were no object it would be tajarin with butter and freshly shaved white truffles!

8. Shrimp Scampi with Linguine and broccoli!

9. I don't discriminate against any type of pasta, I love them all equally!!!

10. Shrimp and salmon pasta with white cream sauce made with whole milk, garlic butter, lemon juice, parmesan cheese, italian parsley with fresh ground pepper.

11. I know it's boring, but Penne Arrabbiata. But really I love all pasta.

12. It's not. I like it too. As a matter of fact, I love all pasta. It's tough to choose a favorite!

13. Any type of fresh spinach pasta and I make my own pesto cream sauce w/garlic.:tup:

14. rigatoni and vodka sauce!

15. gnocchi with vodka sauce