What is your favorite Non-Black Spring/Summer Chanel Bag and Why?

1. I am trying to decide what bag I want to buy for the Spring and would love to hear your opinions. I want something light colored (white, beige, or a color) and fairly versatile...

I would actually LOVE to find a Blue Fonce but I'm not sure if that's a virtually impossible endeavor. How often do you think they come up on eBay?

Thanks for your help!

Loko

2. i love love love the reissue in white, its not pure white, its just a nice mix of white pearl and grey and beige! check it out! it might be your answer u r looking for.

3. The blue fonce actually popped up about two weeks ago with a good BIN- it was an EW and it pained me to pass on it...

I think a salmon luxury bowler would be such a cute summer bag! I have a white flap that I think I will carry to lunches and dinners during the summer.. but it is not really a day-to-day bag. I am also excited to bust out my denim airplane tote from cruise two (or was it three?) years ago.. it is still new with tags..

4. I like denim bags for summer too! I have a denim luxury multipocket tote from 2006 that I love with little white sundresses and such. It gets really hot here, so non black and non leather is good on the really hot days.

5. I have the white flap from the luxury line that I love. I also have the blue cotton club tote and think that's a good summer bag.

6. I just bought a coral Walk of Fame and can't wait to use it with as many summer outfits as I can work it with!!:love::yahoo:

7. White Baby Cabas. Fits all my things. Vey comfy!!:jammin:

8. The blue Evening Star handbag in patent python which I saw on style.com or the Icons Flap bag.

9. My pink caviar pst! I was originally going to get a black one, but I couldn't pass up such a pretty pink bag for the upcoming spring/summer seasons (this was in March of last year).