What is your favorite Monogram Canvas Luggage?

?

What's your fave mono canvas luggage piece?

1. Keepall (45, 50, 55, 60)

2. Keepall w/ shoulder strap (45, 50, 55, 60)

3. Pegase (50, 60, 70)

4. Steamer Bag

5. Alma Voyage (MM, GM)

6. Alize (24 Hueres, 2- and 3-pouches)

7. Cruiser (40, 45)

8. Garment Bag

9. Bosphore (Trolley, Sac)

10. Other

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Vuitton Steamer Bag.jpg
  2. The carryall, which seems to be sold out but here's the tobago.
    [​IMG]

and the rarely seen alma voyage
    [​IMG]

3. Ugh again! I just realized that I also forgot the Sirius', the Satellites' and the hardcases (alzer and bisten). I plead Easter strees!

4. Pegase 60:love:

5. I love the monogram alma voyage.:love: :love: :love:

6. I love the look of the Alma Voyage.

7. keepalls are classic and i hate carrying luggage on my shoulder. i personally love all the bags, but for regular use, a keepall is the way to go!

BUT! i heart the steamer/cruiser bags! the classic vintage shape/style is so fabulous! the shoe bag is fabulous.. i'll even take that and convert it to hold tshirts/etc for short trips!

ahhhh LV luggage! i want!

8. Speedy 40 bc that's the one I have, but seriously if I buy a piece of LV luggage it will be.......
    the Cruiser Bag 45

[​IMG]

9. The Steamer & The Cruiser Are Gorgeous!......So Is The Keepall & The Alma Voyage......I Could Go On & On....LV Luggage ~ YUM!

10. I love the trunks. :love:

11. I LOVE the tobago line .. the interior is stunning and the leather is really soft:love: I want to get the shoe bag in tan and use it as a casual bag.....hmm good idea or not???

12. I'm so in love with the carryall that I think I'm going to get one for my birthday :love: :love: Every time I go to the LV shop I spend hours admiring it LOL (the epi one in red is also to die for!!!! I wish I win the lotery and can buy one of each colours so I don't have to choose :nuts: )

But the thing I'd love the most, just for collector purposes, are trunks... :love: Gosh, I wish I could have a couple of vintage trunks home *sigh*

13. oh forgot to mention, i LOVE LOVE! the evasion and the excursions! their styles are so simple and classic, yet different.. perfect for the weekend getaway. i always go in my store and look/oogle it forever! haha. not to mention, the damier geant counterpart - aventurier! so adorable.. perfect for the gym and understated!