Food What is your favorite brand of coffee?

Oh I like coffee so much that it's really difficult for me to choose the most favourite for me :biggrin: I can only say that I prefer the good types with hight quality. I usually but them and make coffee at home, adore the process almost as much as the drink itself :sneaky: I also sometimes want to buy the special machine for making it like one from this article but my kitchen is so small that I don't know where to put it... :sweatdrop: But maybe one day I'll do this :amuse:
I also like to drink coffee from Starbucks and places similiar to it, really tasty for me! :giggles:

If i can answer my favorite cafe would be that in london called "cafe nero" i swear i could live there!
Unfortunately we dont have a branch here!
So i just do my latte with my Nesspresso machine or pick up a french latte from a cafe infront of my work that does it well.

Reactions: clu13
We tend to buy Starbucks (especially Thanksgiving & Christmas blends), Cafe Bustelo, Kirkland (Costco brand, and several local brands.

If you like anything flavored, definitely try the Trader Joe's coffees. The pumpkin spice & wintry blend are delicious. They aren't truly flavored coffees - they're traditional ground coffee with actual spices mixed in. They don't taste artificial, like many flavored ones do.

I love Cafe Bustelo .....its smooth but very strong!!! I get the yellow box of k-cups :biggrin:

We drink a lot of coffee at home, and Cafe Bustelo is definitely on our regular rotation. It's perfect for espresso or cappuccino, but it also just makes a really nice drip pot.

Nespresso - capriccio and livanto, though I tried the new cafezinho de Brazil. It is wonderful.
Have you tried any of the new Holiday flavors from Nespresso: VARIATIONS LINZER TORTE, SACHERTORTE, APFELSTRUDEL? If so what are they like? Is the chocolate flavor of the Sachertorte similar to the same flavor of the CIOCATTINO? I ask because the CIOCATTINO, to me has a fake chocolate after taste.

Just stumbled across this thread last week (wish I had seen it last year when I started brewing coffee at home). Since I prefer decaf, I have fewer choices. After trying 7 different brands, I like Illy the best. I had Illy once many years ago and didn't realize some supermarkets carry it until I saw it mentioned here.