What is your Favorite BBag Moto Style/Size and Why

Which is your favorite Balenciaga Style

• City

• Part Time

• Work

• Others (Sunday, Velo, Town, Twiggy, Brief ...etc)

Results are only viewable after voting.
The intense deep colors--Magenta, Bordeaux. I've never seen Eggplant in real life, but would probably swoon. I like the Classique and the Purse--am partial to flatter handbags in general.

I saved a pic of a PF member's bag because I liked the color so much. I forget whose bag it is.:shame: Can you tell me what color this is? This is my all time favorite color!

Attachments

• DSC00239[1].JPG
    DSC00239[1].JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 69
I just thought of a question & I can't add it to my orignal post....will they be making more bright colors? I read the post on the new colors & while they seem lovely they seem more like fall colors. Will they be making more "cornflower-like" colors? Or are they going towards the darker & more nuetral colors?

1. Eggplant city(my most coveted bag right now)
2. Magenta first
3. Pewter city
4. Turquoise hobo
5. Lilac (04?) city or twiggy

I think my b-collection would be complete and happy then....:love:

City bag = favorite style

Ice blue = Favorite color

Followed by Eggplant, and I think I would very much love a seafoam bag one day (if I ever see a real one). :P

Loganz said:
City bag = favorite style

Ice blue = Favorite color

Followed by Eggplant, and I think I would very much love a seafoam bag one day (if I ever see a real one). :P

Ooooohhhhh! How did I ever forget about seafoam! Seafoam, I would take you in any shape or form! :love:

Kat said:
I saved a pic of a PF member's bag because I liked the color so much. I forget whose bag it is.:shame: Can you tell me what color this is? This is my all time favorite color!

This bag is completely stunning. Maybe it's the lighting, but it looks like a cross between rose and magenta, can't figure out which one it is. The leather looks so amazing!!