What is your Favorite BBag Moto Style/Size and Why

Which is your favorite Balenciaga Style

• City

• Part Time

• Work

• Others (Sunday, Velo, Town, Twiggy, Brief ...etc)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes! to the twiggy! I think the twiggy has a very 'complete' style. Great size for everyday use and it doesn't seem to get worn at the edges as much as the city style does.

Good point! The City used to be my favourite style but now I don't have any cos I sold them. I carry a Twiggy now and have noticed the 'wear-free' difference. Mind you my Twiggy is in Anthra. A year or so ago I bought a Framboise City and brought it to France with me for the summer. By the time I got back a few weeks later, the edges had started to wear and darken. I sold it shortly afterwards. The new owner was thrilled and didn't mind the wear at all. To be honest I miss my cities despite these probs because the bag is so light and such a great design. I bought a Treesje Asher since I like the satchel style so much. But the Asher is much heavier...

My fave is the City in RH. It's the absolute perfect size for me. It fits everything I need for every day. Has the top handle plus handy strap. First is really too small for everyday for me. The work is too big...don't need all the room.

THE TASSELS ROCK TOO!! LOVE THE CITY!! :yahoo:

City too small, PT too shallow and "east-west", Work just right. I love the older leathers, but I appreciate the new longer handles on the Works even more. Had to compromise leather for longer handles. Oh well.

Twiggy is my favourite style...as for colour..all of the colours are amazing but many of them I wouldnt want to own personally. I used to want an apple green but I have gone off that idea because its just too bright. I wanted an eggplant recently but have settled on ink because I think its a lot more versatile and will carry me through the years.

Right now I love my Pumpkin Twiggy and am really craving an Ink Twiggy or a Box...

Oh wow! This thread is back.

Since almost 18 months ago, my favourite bag has remained my Maxi Twiggy (in Vert Menthe), along with my Sang Town (to replace my too-small-for-me Red First) and Noir Town (worn-in to super-soft smooshiness), and Bordeaux Hamilton mGH Velo.