What is your Favorite BBag Moto Style/Size and Why

Which is your favorite Balenciaga Style

• City

• Part Time

• Work

• Others (Sunday, Velo, Town, Twiggy, Brief ...etc)

Results are only viewable after voting.
ranskimmie said:
I heard in a previous post that things tend to want to pop or fall out of the twiggy when you open it. Does anyone know if this is true?:huh:

My favorite style is the Twiggy - nothing has ever wanted to fall or pop out of it, but I don't overstuff it either. If we're playing favorite color in favorite style, mine would be S/S 2005 Turquoise and S/S 2005 Indigo Twiggys - they're tied - can't choose.

ranskimmie said:
OOOOhhhh! If any one knows of or wants to sell their indigo twiggy, pplleeaasseeee let me know!

You would have to pry either of those out of my cold, dead hands. :amuse: Accordingly, they would also be the answer to the question "Which bags would you never part with?" - LOL.

I think my favourite style is the City, because the size is so practical. But I love the look of the First--small and cute and less casual than the City. Ideally, I would love to have a City AND a First in all the colours I like...and perhaps a few of the Purse too! I haven't seen that style in person, but it looks great in pictures! (dream on...)

There are a LOT of great colours...where to begin...I LOVE the Rouge and the Bordeaux and the Emerald...as well as the Magenta and Eggplant (please let those colours come back!) and the Ice Blue, and the Ink and my goodness--there are too many that I love. I have a problem. Balenciaga Addicts Anonymous, anyone?

Magenta, Magenta, Magenta! I love the color so much I bought a voyage, work, city, day, make up clutch and coin purse. The I got a grip on reality and sold the work, day and make up clutch.

But the city, voyage and coin purse are staying with me for a very long time!

(and my life would be complete if I could find a 2004 Turquoise city)

My favorite style so far is the Twiggy. I haven't used my new Purse yet. That might be my favorite later on. I really love the pink one someone posted a pic of recently. I think she called it magenta. I'd love to have that color in any style!

livethelake said:
Magenta, Magenta, Magenta! I love the color so much I bought a voyage, work, city, day, make up clutch and coin purse. The I got a grip on reality and sold the work, day and make up clutch.

But the city, voyage and coin purse are staying with me for a very long time!

(and my life would be complete if I could find a 2004 Turquoise city)

LMAO :P

Magenta hands down!

I loove all the bright colors: apple green, yellow, fushia & cornflower. I'm also starting to like the ink & eggplant colors.... I think I like the first style best just because I am very petite so it doesn't look too small on me!