What is your Favorite BBag Moto Style/Size and Why

Which is your favorite Balenciaga Style

• City

• Part Time

• Work

• Others (Sunday, Velo, Town, Twiggy, Brief ...etc)

Results are only viewable after voting.
ranskimmie said:
Hey girls!
I have been contemplating a cornflower twiggy. What do ya think? I have always been a City girl.

Go for it. I love my cornflower color! It's really versatile and I wasn't really expecting that. IN some photo's it's so bright and blue but in normal indoor lighting it's really a greyish blue.
Gorgeous with a lot of other colors, especially browns :love:

Right now, it's Ink because it's the only one I currently own. I would LOVE to have a purple one (is it eggplant?)!

The UPS guy just delivered my Alexander McQueen black skull scarf from NY! It has metallic silver skulls and snakes on it! Can't wait to decorate my bag with it!

percephonie said:
ranskimmie I just noticed how your dog is posing in your avatar (3/4 angle like all the models and stars lol)! So cute!

Oh thanks:shame:
I was telling a member earlier if she sees a camera in my hand she follows me all around the house until I take her picture.:biggrin: Im not joking either!

print*model said:
Right now, it's Ink because it's the only one I currently own. I would LOVE to have a purple one (is it eggplant?)!

The UPS guy just delivered my Alexander McQueen black skull scarf from NY! It has metallic silver skulls and snakes on it! Can't wait to decorate my bag with it!

Oooh! very cool scarf! Congrats!! Yeppers, eggplant is a deep purple. Amourn20 just got one in the First. She will more that likely sell it in the near future (I think:amuse: )

sweetsparkle said:
Oh! My turquoise 2005 city is on it's way to NYC! I should get it by Friday. :biggrin: So i think my b-bag collection is complete unless I can get my hands on a pistachio.....:love:

sweet, how did you manage to get hold of a turquoise city???? please post pics when you get her!!!!!