What is your Favorite BBag Moto Style/Size and Why

Which is your favorite Balenciaga Style

• City

• Part Time

• Work

• Others (Sunday, Velo, Town, Twiggy, Brief ...etc)

Results are only viewable after voting.

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
Just curious:amuse: . We all have so many ideas on our favorite color and style of Balenciaga. If you could choose or already own, what is your most to die for color and style Balenciaga. I loved my white City and Im crazy :wacko: about my apple First. How about you?;) If you have pics. I would love to see them. Can never get enough Bbag eye candy:love:

Attachments

• DSC03255.JPG
    DSC03255.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 213
  • DSC03250.JPG
    DSC03250.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 210
I only have the ink city- but have my eye on a sky blue first (trying to hold off) and cannot wait for the fall b-bags. I really want a city in truffle!!!

My favorite styles are 1° First 2° Twiggy.. My favourite colours are calcaire 2005 pre-fall and grey 2006 pre-spring.. and i haven't... I have a twiggy caramel pre-fall 05 and a turquoise 05 first

Apple Green. No Seafoam. Eggplant. Turquoise. Magenta. Ink. Caramel. Pewter. Sky Blue. Teal. Bordeaux. Rouge. Ice Blue. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: Aaaahhhhhhh - look what you did! :wacko:

;). Well, I'm fortunate enough to own my dream balenciaga, which is the apple green city. My other dream was the ice blue hobo, but I don't have that. :sad:

ETA: Forgot Calcaire, Emerald, Chocolate and Cornflower. :wacko:

Well, my favorite style is the box and color is eggplant, but if I ever see one I'll know its a fake because they didn't have the box style when eggplant was around!!

english_girl_900 said:
Apple Green. No Seafoam. Eggplant. Turquoise. Magenta. Ink. Caramel. Pewter. Sky Blue. Teal. Bordeaux. Rouge. Ice Blue. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: Aaaahhhhhhh - look what you did! :wacko:

;). Well, I'm fortunate enough to own my dream balenciaga, which is the apple green city. My other dream was the ice blue hobo, but I don't have that. :sad:

ETA: Forgot Calcaire, Emerald, Chocolate and Cornflower. :wacko:

You are great:biggrin:
I feel the same way about the colors. Your apple city is really nice looking! Seriously lucky girl to have scored that one:P