What Is Your Favorite All-time Bag Style?

Awesome posts y'all. Isn't it simply wonderful we're all so different and like so many different things? This is what makes the world go round.

Somebody please tell me, what is a "satchel" i don't know this shape at all. Know Hobo, know Kelly, know shoulder bag, etc. but what is a satchel style? any pics????

I used to love the shoulder-bag any style when i was younger. But since I've developed back problems, I've started loving the hand-carried purses, not the shoulder ones any longer, in my old age now LOL:nuts: I've also learned i don't need quite as much junk in them too. LOL:yahoo: Just as for me, i no longer wear heels, only flats. It's wonderful to change and grow i think, and to really learn our style from decade to decade. It's part of life, growth and change. :heart:

Correct me if I am wrong, but I have always considered a satchel to be anything resembling a doctor's bag. Basically a bag with 1(or in some cases 2) handles that are worn/carried on the lower arm.

And mine is a baguette. The Fendi baguette. Mostly because it is so feminine but yet the hardware is bold, and I love the relaxed shape. Second and third are tight with clutches and hobos. Hobos so I can carry my life in my bag, clutches so I can look put togehter in a heartbeat(especially when I carry one in my hobo-which I often do-for emergencies)

Correct me if I am wrong, but I have always considered a satchel to be anything resembling a doctor's bag. Basically a bag with 1(or in some cases 2) handles that are worn/carried on the lower arm.

And mine is a baguette. The Fendi baguette. Mostly because it is so feminine but yet the hardware is bold, and I love the relaxed shape. Second and third are tight with clutches and hobos. Hobos so I can carry my life in my bag, clutches so I can look put togehter in a heartbeat(especially when I carry one in my hobo-which I often do-for emergencies)

Still don't understand "satchel"---sorry--but love your pic of your little doggie. Is she a Yorkie? Used to have two myself. They lived to be 19.:yes:

Still don't understand "satchel"---sorry--but love your pic of your little doggie. Is she a Yorkie? Used to have two myself. They lived to be 19.:yes:
Yep, he's a Yorkie, that is him when he was a pup. He is bigger now and has a bit more hair, but I still keep it short!:yes: I just love him. He is the best alarm clock in the WHOLE WORLD:love:

I have a lot of hobo style bags. They're easy to carry and the shape isn't so constricted where you cannot put much in. Although, I'm trying to break into different styles for more variety.