What is your fave non handbag item?

hardLVcore!

formerly LVaddict!
May 15, 2006
Since I have been putting my collection together for the showcase pics, it's been fun to play with it all! I think my earmuffs are really neat!! What is your fave non handbag item you own or want???:love:

pursegalsf said:
A nonbag item I want is a Tomtom. It's a portable navigation system. I need it sometimes for I get lost :biggrin:

OMG I want a tomtom so badly. The commercial I saw yesterday had it so you could program it so John Cleese's voice was the voice saying the directions *dies*. We're huge Mony Python fans, my boyfriend would flip out if I got one.

An earmuff fan, hunh? Maybe you'd be interested in the chinchilla ones LV is producing for this fall- even Marc was wearing them! I'm getting the matching scarf :love:

Attachments

• 00300m.jpg
    00300m.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 00370m.jpg
    00370m.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 00240m.jpg
    00240m.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 55
My favorite nonhandbag item (assuming we should stay in the apparel area) are my Swatch watches. I recently started buying those again and I have 8 of them. They're so unusual and cool-looking. I always get compliments on them plus they take me back to my high school days when Swatches were the in thing! LOL...memories...:lol:

The VIP gift chopsticks, so cute !

I'm really loving cles lately also, it's taken me a trip to Europe and abandoning my wallet at home to realize how useful these guys are !

pursegalsf said:
A nonbag item I want is a Tomtom. It's a portable navigation system. I need it sometimes for I get lost :biggrin:

we have one! my husband uses Arnold's voice sometimes. As much as i talk about it, the tomtom is the best thing ever, especially on vacation. we can rent a car and tomtom is portable, so we can have it in any state as long as you import the proper map.:cool:

ValleyOppressed said:
An earmuff fan, hunh? Maybe you'd be interested in the chinchilla ones LV is producing for this fall- even Marc was wearing them! I'm getting the matching scarf :love:
The ones I have are the mink LV ones, my husband would have a fit if I ask for another already:biggrin: Maybe I'll go for the scarf!!:biggrin: