What is your current clothing obsession?

Jackets - I've bought about 10 recently - yikes. Gorgeous plaid wool from this trunk show company Carlise, Blue MJ, Black MJ, Choc. Leather w/ fur trim (bought in Italy), print Velvet jacket from Anthropologie, Black B. Rep, Black 9 West sweatshirt fabric cropped jacket, Seven denim w/ cool buttons, Max Studio hoody, Platinum puffer (black) from Nordies...... I'm sure I'm not done - still have Xmas shopping to do and it's one for them and two for me .... hee hee

All kinds of dresses... babydoll, trapeze, empire waist, etc! I recently went through my closet and found out that I was overloaded on everything else, but only had like 3 dresses!

I've noticed my last 3 store visits all ended with turtleneck purchases, so I guess that's my winter obsession! I wear them under dresses with opaque tights or pair them with my bubble tank tops from the summer.

Right now: short sweater dresses with tights and booties/ankle boots and short dresses to go out!
Always: Premium Denim!

Where do you find cute short sweater dresses? I'm looking to buy some but only see the ones that hit right above the knee. TIA

Boots with dresses and short skirts
Chicos Jeans (they fit amazing and I always have to buy a smaller size cuz they run big!!!)
Black lace camis under everything
slouchy soft leather bags
And I have had this unusual obsession with buying new thongs every shopping trip (wtf?)

Premium denim, and anything from the Devil Wears Prada, hehe! I just got the cream wool coat finally:

PC130200.jpg