What is wrong with me? Thinking about LV lately...

1. Says me who was totally no for logo bags...

I've been getting updates of lvlady99's auctions on eBay and find myself looking at her LV Monogram bags...

I detested them before, and I dont know why I am interested in them now?

It may have something to do with the fact that the handles do darken, but they look nice that way... they look like they need less care and attention, and are also lower in price second hand...

Nothing will change my love for Balenciaga... but do you think its worth getting one as a fun throw around bag?

I dont know... I'm having a moment of insanity...

2. lv is goooooood :biggrin:

3. I think we always need change in our lives to spice things up a bit.

Moments of insanity such as logo bags (*horror* :p) might have the potential to be fun I guess :shrugs: as long as you always come back to Bbags! ;)

4. I'm in LOVE with LV but I'm starting to move over to Balenciaga now.. they're both alll beautiful!!

5. Go for LV, its beautiful too

6. I used to be an LV girl. I had my first bag at 16.....the speedy. I loved it.......especially the smell of new LV, Yummy! I think I started becoming less favorable to it when I noticed all the replicas. Now, it's become a bag for anyone and everyone. I've been sticking with Bbags and Chloes 'cause in my area very few people know what they are. I still carry LV accessories though and I have contemplated getting a new Speedy. I say go for it! They are definitely lower maintenance.

7. Exactly the same for me...

I've seen that many replicas it puts me off... but I've taken a liking to them lately as I havent been into the city as much so the fakes havent been in my face.

What is the LV leather like? Are you paying for the brand or is the leather lovely too...

8. Actually, the Monogram is canvas and so is the interior. The handles are leather. The exterior canvas is very durable and it can get wet without damage. The leather handles age nicely. You just don't want to get it wet because it spots. I think I may just go down to Palm Beach and get me a Speedy. I would like a bigger one maybe the 35 or 40.

9. Sorry, I knew the material was canvas... derr

How soft is the canvas though...? I know it wont compare to a Balenciaga... but is it a little bit smooshy?

10. yeh, it's smooshy not stiff but not soft or buttery. nothing like Bbags where you have distressing with wrinkles. But there is some slouch, well depending on the bag style.

11. Ah k cool...

I was looking at the speedy - but by the looks of it, its more a hand carry bag

Which styles can you fit over the shoulder?

You're gonna kill me soon for asking all these questions :push: hehe

12. There are tons........check out their website and click on catalogue. It will show most of the styles. If you can, you should really check them out in person. Because some styles on the site look boxy but really smoosh when not stuffed and others are rigid and boxy. Good luck hunting for a new bag!

13. Cool, thanks...

I wont be buying one just yet (unless I find a super-deal) I'm on a purse-ban...

Thats why second hand is my only option for "now"

Main thing is that I can carry on my shoulder!

Thanks for all the info...

xoxoxoxo

14. No problem...........you gave me something to do at 3 am. I have no idea why I'm up at this hour..............Balenciaga obsessed maybe? Gotta get ready for the day.........this should be fun on 4 hours of sleep.:nuts:

15. Hahaha... classic!

GO TO SLEEP!!!! Or this will be you tomorrow :wtf: hehehe