What is this persons problem, anyway....

1. Ok, swanky, it is your fault! I had heard of "you tube" but never looked at it...during my lunch break, I looked at your little dancing man video, and couldn't resist looking up "handbag" on the search....oh my...this woman seems a bit upset about things she can't have (and oh so "squeeky")....I am not a snob, but, what is this? :blink:

Let us analyse her, shall we?

(shame on the swankymotherofthree for introducing me....but, dear, I do forgive you!=)
  2. OH yeah, blame it on me! LOL!

The video get breaking up on me{?} I watched most of it. . . . looks like someone has a little case of handbag envy!
  3. lol that made me smile :smile:
  4. lol I liked it. Handbag = something to carry your stuff from place to place, lol. True, but if you've got the money, why not?
  5. Maybe she works with AntiLV! LOL
  6. UGH, that idiot would buy everything in site if she had the money, yeah like she'd stick to $6 bags if she were a celebrity, freaking hypocrite. :rolleyes:
  7. For someone who supposedly doesn't care about handbags, she went to an awful lot of trouble. It seems to me that she actually cares a great deal and feels the need (for whatever reason) to justify the fact that she doesn't carry a nice bag.
  8. To each his/her own, we all have our vices. But I have to admit, it just goes to show you that women with a handbag addiction take A LOT of slack for it! :rant: :mad:
  9. i agree with this, though her $6 bag looks nice enough. to each her own, i say. if she's happy with her $6, so be it. there's no need to bag those of us who enjoy a little splurge on ourselves with nice bags!!
  10. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: hehe- pychos are funny! I thought her eyes were going to pop out of her head!
  11. Wow... why does she care what anyone else does with their own money? No one is forcing her to buy bags at the Gap or wherever. Sounds like Handbag-envy angst to me.
  12. I wish we could play the end in slow motion. I saw some good bags flashing by! I had to block her out.
  13. she needs to break the Prozac in half next time.
  14. I love how she says that all us girls are on waiting lists to get exclusive handbags "need to get a life." I really think the person posting crazy bitter videos about handbags on you tube is the one who needs to get a life.

I also liked her point about how girls that check out other peoples handbags to see if they are fake or not are wasting time. Ya... looking at someones bag as they walk past you on the street is really time consuming. :huh:

Very entertaining video! :lol:
  15. I can't stand her voice.