What is this bag in my BG cart?

1. I *swear* this is the second time I've had a mystery bag show up in my cart on bg.com. I don't even know what this bag is! The description just says "Leather Frame Bag, Large". For $1975 I think I'll pass but the more I look at it the more I'm intriqued!

Has that ever happened to anyone else?

BG-0T2B_mp.jpg
  2. A mystery bag showing up in my cart like that has never happened to me, but this particular bag is a Dolce and Gabbana and it's featured in the latest e-mail from Bergdorf. So maybe that has something to do with it - you're somehow programmed to have the latest bag they're promoting just magically appear in your cart? - LOL.

3. You're good! That must be it because a few weeks ago it was a Chloe bag. I remember thinking that somehow Roey snuck into my cart and put it there... hehe. I don't remember clicking on this email but they must have me programmed. Those dirty dogs! Good thing that bag isn't cute.

4. Maybe it's fate!

5. thats an interesting marketing technique

6. That bag is actually kind of different,I kind like it!

7. ^^ It also comes in leopard!

8. What is bg.com?

9. Bergdorf Goodman. =)

Style, you are so right. I just checked my email and the D & G one is there. I hadn't even clicked the email until now. Weird. So no one else has had this happen? Do I have sucker written in my email address??? :angel:

10. I love the frame look, but there seem to be a few companies doing it. Maybe you can find a less pricey option? I've been hunting for the perfect frame bag, but to no avail.

11. Yep, it's Dolce, I got the email too, but I'm on the fence about it.

12. I was kind of intriqued at first... I like the outside change purse but the shape is way too odd and triangular for me.

Just to clarify... BG *PUT* this bag in my cart! I logged on and it was already in there. Crazy!

13. They have your number AND a file on you Daisy! :cool:

14. Thanks! :biggrin: :heart:

Just went and looked at the site -- am I the only one who gets frustrated when they don't show the inside of the bag? You'd think for all the $$ some of these sites would show the inside. Maybe I am just crazy. Ha!

15. u must be one really good customer so they just put stuff on your cart.. hehehe