What is this bag called?

1. Does anyone know what is the H-lock-shaped bag called? Here's a picture of taken by Tokyo Traveller from tfs. The bag in question is the green one that looks like the Hermes lock and it's located on the left side of the picture on the white chair. What is it called? How many sizes does it come in and what are the dimensions? Is Hermes still making it? I'd love one in fuchsia ostrich.:nuts: TIA:flowers:

This just occurred to me: if you guys get a dime everytime I say fuchsia or ostrich, there's probably a full jar of dimes already

2. Kou, I think that's called the Cadena Kelly! I see it in H display windows but haven't seen it in the shops lately. In one of my ref. books it says it comes in 12cm only but I seem to remember seeing a larger one.
  3. forgot about that my manager was lost? but will sent the pic to him (mybe my explanations where lacking)
    ah but on a side note seeing these trunks i definately need to get a private jet
  4. I don't know anything about that bag but I love the Plume in the window. What a gorgeous color. I don't normally care for ostrich but that one is TDF. Where did she take that picture??
  5. Lilach, I'm with you--gorgeous trunks! I'd give both kidneys for a custom-made Hermes trunk!
  6. Wait, I JUST noticed the trunks! Oh I want those~~ Those are special order items, right?
  7. yes i assume so . but i tell you if i had aprivate jet i would get ostrich and croc trunks in vert anis and fushia and blue jean and violet :lol: and of course rouge vif in normal leather just because i could :roflmfao:
  8. Holy moly!~ You have impeccable taste lilach!
  9. :shame: thank you my dear.

now would you be so kind to find me a billionaire with a private jet? i promise to post pics of my luggage in exchange :upsidedown:
  10. It's from the Paris flagship H!
    That Cadena Kelly is gorgeous!!!
  11. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: I only wish I could! But will definitely keep my eyes open for you! And remember, no prenup!:p
  12. Hot damn!!! That would look so fabulous!! Oh can I pretend to be the contents inside your luggage?:p Seriously, I can literally live inside Hermes!
  13. OMG! What a gorgeous Cadena!!!!!! I think Hermeslady had or has one in black? I think......oiy vey I keep seeing things I HAVE to HAVE!!!! And I don't even have the LAST bag I bought yet!!!!:sos: :sos: :sos:
  14. ....can I just have the whole window???????
  15. Yes, Shopmom, Hermeslady has one and the picture is still up.