What is the verdict on Alexis Hudson??

1. I have one bag from the first collection and I like it. Actually Alexis Hudson are 2 women designers and Alexis is the name of one of their daughters and Hudson is the name of one of their dogs. If you use the search feature in this forum you will find some past threads on Alexis Hudson bags.
  2. Thanks, I'll do that! ;)
  3. I just bought this exact bag and I love it! I like that the style is very different from every other black bag that I own, without being too flashy. The leather is a little more matte than it appears in the picture. The bag is lightweight and very roomy. By the way, I got it for about $100 less on endless.com (and they have free overnight shipping).
  4. klg - can you post a pic of your bag IRL? Thanks!
  5. I recently got a Alexis Hudson Churchill and am in love with it! The leather is a very nice quality. The gold accents are bold and chunky, but fabulous. I love this bag you are looking at, very cute.
  6. I ended up getting this bag (from a different store), and it's very nice. It's got a different look and is lightweight even with the hardware. It's sophisticated without being boring.