What is the ultimate strand of pearls?

1. I have posted about purchasing a double strand of 18" 8.5-9.0 pearls and I already own 17" strand of South Sea Pearls and a 17" strand of 7.5 pearls.
    Is it redundant to buy the double strand? My sister-on-law thinks I have the South Sea Pearls and those are the ultimate...I don't know.:hysteric: What do you own in pearls and please advise. :confused1:

2. I love the color of south sea pearl(silver/gray overtone) and I also like tahitian pearl. I don't really like double strand, I like pearl size between 7mm-9mm for strand. I have akoya pearl strand, it's not nice as south sea pearl but I like it.

3. I really love the Chanel strand of pearls that was in The Devil Wears Prada...gorgeous!!

4. I own the 11mm South sea pendant with 0.25ct diamond with white gold chain and I also have the matching 7.5mm studs earring (they are all have the silver overtone). I have to agree, South sea is the ultimate. I like Tahitian next, but my hubby-to-be isnt keen with the dark silver/black-ish color on tahitian.

For everyday use, am happy with my cheaper cultured strand.

5. I have two 18-inch and 20-inch strands of sea water pearl necklaces, about 7.5 to 8mm pearl size. I wear them for casual occasions. For special occasion, I wear my 18-inch, 14.5 mm to 17 mm strand of silver white South Sea pearl necklace. Yes, I agree that the South Sea pearls are the ultimate.:love:

SuhaliPearls.jpg
  6. Well...I made Prada Psycho a 17 inch 10-11 mm super near round ivory with 14k heart clasp. And I think she liked it. :smile: lol

[​IMG]

Here is Prada Psycho's kudos to me...made me grin from ear to ear and blush a little!

7. That was the first thing that came to my mind when I read the title :yes: