What is the strangest name of a town?

1. or city that you have ever heard of?

I just came across one called Bug Tussle, Texas.:p I believe this is not far from Plano, Texas. Maybe Swanky has heard of this?:rolleyes:
  2. There's one called ****ing in Austria I think. LOL!
  3. ^^ I hear that their signs were always being stolen or something like that...LOL.

I always chuckle at Intercourse, Pennsylvania. There is a guy who shops at the Piggly Wiggly near my house (I see his car there all the time) who has a bumper sticker that says, "I LOVE INTERCOURSE" in huge letters. If you look closely, it also says, "Pennsylvania" in small letters underneath. I am sure everyone who sees it only sees the "I LOVE INTERCOURSE" part at first. When I first saw it, I literally slowed my car down for a second look...
  4. Welcome to Texas! :p
  5. Cumming, GA

i always snicker when i'm driving up GA400 and see the sign...

there's also Fair Play, SC, which i just think is a tad odd. those are just off the top of my head of ones i've been to.
  6. Truth Or Consequences in Arizona or New Mexico.
  7. Here in Virginia we have a town called Bumpass! It's pronounced "bumpus" but of course I always call it "bump-ASS" because I am immature.
  8. Yep... Intercourse, PA. My boyfriend and I drove through that town once. I wanted to go explore but my boyfriend didn't want to.
  9. Hot Coffee, Mississippi !
  10. LOL, Born and raised from Texas:whistle:
  11. I always giggle driving past the signs for Ho-Ho-Kus, New Jersey.
  12. "Bigger" Saskatewan - the sign says "New York is Big - but we are Bigger" - or something like that. Maybe it's Biggar..
    Wow - I am GREAT at telling stories LOL

I live in Red Deer and my Grandparents live in Moose Jaw =)
  13. or maybe it's BUM - PASS :graucho: (wait, i don't get it...)