what is the size of this 2.55?

1. it's not a 2.55 as far as I know.
  2. It's not a 2.55. I believe it's a classic Chanel flap bag.
  3. can anyone post pics of the 2.55? i thought 2.55 and "classic flap" were the same thing...
  4. 2chag.jpg

Classic flap.
  5. thanks a lot, english girl!
  6. Really? That's the new re-issue, but I was certain the 2.55 looks like my bag. I purchased it before the re-issue 2.55 came out and was told it was a 2.55.
  7. ^^^ That's very possible - I'm no Chanel expert. I only know the 2.55 reissue, not the previous generation of the design. :shame:
  8. I thought just the "Flap bag" had a flap that came all the way down, not just to the middle.
  9. ^^^ Well, that one is from Personalshoppers, and I'm sure she called it the Classic Flap.

This one's from an old auction from DGJeans, who is legit, and she definitely called it the Classic Flap.

But again, I could be wrong. Everything I know about Chanel was learned on the internet.:shame:
  10. I think Ebayers call it a "classic" flap because most people don't know it's a 2.55, invented February of 1955.

The saleslady could very well have misled me however!
  11. I think that there is a 2.55 -- and also the 2.55 reissue. Hence the confusion.
  12. that is the classic small flap bag,it come is lambskin and caviar leather,it is indeed a very cute bag you can wear it cross your body.....they have it in the basic colour like black,pink and beige.....i beleive some boutique carried more colours.....
  13. ditto...
    What makes the 2.55 bag a 2.55 is the way the flap curves upwards. From what I've heard, this sort of curving is really hard to fake. I would be extra careful about the first eBay link- the quilting seems sort of messy and doesn't seem to line up the way authentic ones do.