what is the reason for tying a scarf around your purse?

I haven't done it yet myself but I love how it looks on other people's bags! I like how it makes handbags uniquely yours and how it adds a pop of color to an outfit. I like it and hope it's a trend that sticks around for a while!

I don't tie them around bags because I don't want to get them dirty but I just got my mom an Hermes twilly. I really hope she likes it.
I think they look cute though..they just add a little personal touch.

An SA suggested tying a scarf and tucking it into totes tht gape open... the ones tht don't have snaps or zippers. It helps 'cover' tempting valuables from potential-pick pocketers ?:shrugs:

I tie scarves on my bags and also hang charms on them :yes: . It's fun, just like 'dress-up', coz you can have fun with prints and colors. It gives the bag more character, i think.
But some bags are better left plain, on their own...ekekekek

Ooooo...nice one on the black epi speedy :heart: .
Here's 2 of my combo :shame:

Attachments

• Coach hanky on D speedy_full.jpg
    Coach hanky on D speedy_full.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 857
  • Coach scarf on Botker TL_full.jpg
    Coach scarf on Botker TL_full.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 758
its clothing for my bag! changes the color up, makes it fresh, or just helps me adjust my bags to the current season without sacrificing my favorite piece for a few months (ie:speedy) ! Plus, its super cute.

Skulls are so in right now and I recently bought a skull scarf and I always tie it on my Tokidoki bag. It's the perfect compliment to the cutesy bag like that. Oh - and the bag comes with a charm and I don't think that the scarf + charm is too much. But then again, the bag is pretty busy just by itself and I think perhaps on a more demure bag a charm + scarf might be more overwhelming.

I like it because its pretty!:shame:
and makes a common LV Speedy look a little more different
from the rest of the speedy's you'll most likely see when you go out.:P

Attachments

• Copy of TPF 017.jpg
    Copy of TPF 017.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 616
I love it! I think its an added perk to the bag,gives it more color and pop! I tied this green Coach scarf onto my pink Coach Hampton bag.

CoachHampton.jpg