What is the one thing people must visit

1. when coming to your town?

For me it is Stanely Park, I am sure other Vancouverite's can help :yes:

2. Seattle---Salumi (for food) or Palace Kitchen
    View---Kerry Overlook on Prospect Ave in Queen Anne

3. Elizabeth,
    I love Seattle! I wish we saw more people from there here!!!! Do you see quite a bit of BC plates there?

4. In Austin - take a tour of the State Capitol. For a view hit The Oasis on Lake Travis.

5. You can't miss 6th Street especially on Halloween - or eat at Chuy's.:nuts: Right?

6. The MALL of America:party: :drinkup: :party:

7. Absolutely not! :yes: As well there is the Salt Lick out in Dripping Springs as well as Town Lake, SXSW (this week!) and tons of great live music!!!:yahoo:

8. A good friend of mine and his wife are planning to move to Austin! They can't wait, your city is wonderful!!!!!:love:

9. Mount Soledad on a clear day in San Diego, you get a 360 degree view of everything, just gorgeous.

10. In Charlotte, N.C...

South 21 Drive in...it was even featured on Alton Brown's travel/food show on the food network! Best onion rings! There are two, but I go to the one on South Blvd.

11. In Richmond VA...Hollywood Cemetery...the Museum of the Confederacy...all the plantations just outside of town along route 5...the bars and restaurants of Shockoe Slip and Shockoe Bottom...the Canal Walk...a day trip to Colonial Williamsburg and Jamestown....I'm a pretty good activities director, LOL, when I lived in San Diego I had out-of-town visitors all the time and got real good at planning itineraries.

12. Gurnee Mills in Illinois... it's an amazing mall!

Times Square in NYC... all of the lights put a smile on my face!

13. Hmmm...IDK. I live in a very small town and there's not much to see here.

BUT the thing that is a must is our Winefest in the beginning of June! All of the local wineries (sp?) in our town (we have around 4 of them!) present their wines for the year. There's also 2 bands that play and lots of food :smile: The whole town is basically shut down and the main street (all cobblestoned) that runs through the whole town is set up with tables and benches. There's always a TON of people there! I think last year they counted around 5000!