What is the oldest bag in your closet?

A hot pink top handle pouch from Thanksgiving of '05 I believe:

204195267_06454cf755.jpg

Coach duffle in camel in 1995 or 1996, I cant remember!!!! I am saving this bag to give to my daughter one day as her "first Coach bag"...she is only 5 years old right now!!!!
2007_0715MyCoachCollection070036.jpg

I have that same exact bag in red and maybe buckskin color. I also have two that are older , one whiskey duffle and one black backpack style from the 80's
I'll have to get them out a post a picture!
I did pull the red one out over the holidays and I got more compliments on that bag!

This is my oldie, my classic pocket flap, anyone remember these? I got it when I was a sophomore in high school in 1990...I still wear it though. I lost the hang tag like 15 years ago, so I recently replaced it with the new signature locket key fob. Its not practical and really small- not even a cell phone pocket, but she's fun and the leather smells sooooo good still!

myoldiecoach.jpg

This is my oldie, my classic pocket flap, anyone remember these? I got it when I was a sophomore in high school in 1990...I still wear it though. I lost the hang tag like 15 years ago, so I recently replaced it with the new signature locket key fob. Its not practical and really small- not even a cell phone pocket, but she's fun and the leather smells sooooo good still!

myoldiecoach.jpg
Oh yeah...I remember it well...you still see them around...I was 21 years old at the time...It is definately a CLASSIC!!! I think they still sell them www.coach.com/content/thumbnail.aspx?category_id=289&classic=1

My oldest bag is this one pictured. It was my mom's that I stole out of her closet. i'm pretty sure she used it when I was a kid (90s)... the leather is sooo faded. One day I'll post an actual picture of it and ask you girls if you think I should get it recolored or keep the worn look
coach.jpg

My oldest bag is not really that old......thanks to selling off some of my other ones to purchase new ones the "oldest" bag I have now is my whiskey shoulder bag that I bought last January.

My oldest is the Scooter bag in British Tan. (I am wondering if that is the same bag that Finecabernet was describing?)

It's soft, it smells great, and has no lining. It's as long as a swingpack, but has a flap and the brass turnlock.

I bought it in 1990, and I thought I was losing my mind, spending $99 on a bag. It's the bag that made me fall in love with Coach, and I've been devoted ever since! Some day I'll post my whole collection, dating back to then!

I don't remember exactly the years that I bought my first Coach bags, the vintage ones I have are listed on the Coach website under Classic Favorites. I posted pictures of them under the thread " I owe it all to you". The bags are still beautiful, leather is still rich and unblemished. I still see women carrying some of them, and they still look classy. Nothing compares to Coach, no matter how old the bags are.