What is the name of this scarf?

1. Back in December (while I was in Dubai) I bought my first carre but I have no idea what it's called. I was almost going to buy the VIF Argent carre but the SA thought it was too safe and I needed something different so he recommended this.

Could any experts please enlighten me as to its name?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For fun I also took a photo of all the orange boxes I accumulated in 2007 (except one twilly). No bags yet but hopefully in the near future if I can stick to making a decision.

[​IMG]

2. I think it's called Touch Me?

Nice Loot!

3. What Loony said:yes:
    Lovely purchases!

4. Touch Me! I have that scarf in orange/brown! Love it! I will soon have it in red/black.
    I love your colourway!

5. Thanks so much ladies!

hello2703, you MUST post photos of the red/black colourway when you get it. I love that colour combination!

6. I will!

7. Hello Ladies,
    I was in the SCP Hermes yesterday (horrible experience - will get it's own post later) and I looked at a beautiful (mouseline?) long, narrow scarf that was whisper thin, orange-ish with an eggplant/dark brown (?) piping along the edges. It was $385-ish (after price increase). Does anyone know what I looking at? Thanks so much!!

8. "Hello Ladies,
    I was in the SCP Hermes yesterday (horrible experience - will get it's own post later) and I looked at a beautiful (mouseline?) long, narrow scarf that was whisper thin, orange-ish with an eggplant/dark brown (?) piping along the edges. It was $385-ish (after price increase). Does anyone know what I looking at? Thanks so much!!"

It sounds like the "Soleil" chiffon losange.

9. Thank you! Do you know where I can see a pic? The H website only has fuscia and black....searching the threads at the moment.

10. Great choices!

11. Great purchases and gorgeous scarf, is it this years scarf? My favourite 2 colours are red and black so I would adore it!!

12. There is a picture in the Spring/Summer 2007 Hermes brochure on page 15. I scanned it and tried posting, but I have to learn how to make the size smaller.