What is the name of this gorgeous bag?

1. I found a stunning YSL bag on a magazine. Can anyone tell me the name of it and if someone has it and some irl pictures, those would be greatly appreciated!
    Picture 169.jpg
  2. wow thats a gorgeous bag!! i have not seen it before though! Hope someone fills us in soon:drool: :wlae: :wlae:
  3. what magazine was that in? that bag is from the fall 2005 season!
  4. That bag is hotness, I loved all the crests.
  5. Does anyone own this bag? I think it's adorable and I found one on sale. Wondering if you like it?
  6. Hi, I have seen that bag. It is from the 04 collection. I saw it in Neimans and at the YSL boutique. I remember it went on sale at Neimans 30 % off. I also believe it is part of the Byzance collection. Not 100% sure. This bag is lovely. The bag i tried on had a long strap and can be worn as a messenger. The fabric is canvas and the color is olive. The center piece is ornate with beautiful gold hardware and the leather is choco. I hope this helps.:flowers:
  7. Do you think it's OK to wear a bag from an older collection?
  8. :yes: Absolutely! I mix it up with new and old collections all the time. For example Tom Ford YSL with a pair of current Gucci shoes etc. It works for me. :p
  9. I agree - I still use my old handbags. In fact, I think I go through cycles. Currently, I'm back all over a Ferragamo I bought 2.5 years ago and the YSL fringe I got a bit over a year ago. If you really love a bag, you WILL use it over and over, regardless of what season it's from
  10. I have not seen it, but it is beautiful and could be worn now for sure
  11. Definitely yes. =)
  12. This bag is on sale at Yoox -- $644, I think. I love it, but I think it is too small for me.
  13. Very cute bag. I like the color combo.
  14. There have been several of these on eBay this week. I won one, and another sold today in the low $200s. There is still another up, I think, if anyone is looking!
  15. Love the crest and hope you find it!