What is the name of this Chloe bag?

1. Help! I know this bag came out in Spring 2005, and it sold out quickly at Neiman Marcus. Anyone know its official name? I love this bag! :love: Thanks.

2. I believe that's Bob.

no. I have no idea. I would like to know too though.

3. That'd be such a funny name for a Chloe bag :lol: A little like the name for the planet in Titan AE.

4. oh i remember seeing that bag at neiman las vegas 2004/2005,,, but unfortunately i don't know the name. it is a very cute bag. i wanted it but they were sold out in the browns, and only had baby blue.

5. Hmmm... noone seems to know. Aside from Neiman Marcus (they called it "calfskin satchel"), net-a-porter carried this bag also and called it the lockable satchel. I'm having the hardest time finding out its official name!

6. I have a bag very similar to that from Chloe, the body is the same shape, but it is a single strap across like a hobo and no lock. It was called the East West and I bought it from Ron Herman last year! I think it is from the same family though...maybe you could call them and ask!

7. Thanks for your input! I just e-mailed Chloe about it; keeping my fingers crossed, hoping that they'll know what I'm talking about.

8. OK, I still don't have a name for this bag, but I was able to snag one in blue. It just came today. Love it! :love: Finally, after 1 year.

9. Congrats, Slickskin!

10. Lol, that's the spirit. "A rose by any other name..", right?

Congrats! Pretty colour and looks great on you!

11. Going by Gladys,Betty and Edith,I'd say that is Mavis...or maybe Doris?

Either way she looks great on you slickskin!!

12. I thought East West was just a generic name for bags that are kind of long and low (hence they go East to West)? :smile:

13. I thought that as well, I am not sure, but the I think since it was one of the first Chloe bags produced- that is what they had named the bag? I do not know for sure, but when I purchased the bag, the sales assoc looked in the book and that was the name- unless it was missing a word! hehe.

14. OH! and congrats on your bag slickskin!! Finally, you got it!! I am thinking you will enjoy the size- it's so perfect and not heavy! :smile: