What is the name of this bracelet? Does it even exist?

I would only get that particular bracelet at the store or from a reputable reseller, as it has been faked ca. a gizillion times.
If you intend on purchasing one on ebay, post it in the 'authenticate this' thread first - I would hate for you to get stuck wiht a fake.

I am really suprised to hear this actually. I've never seen this type of bracelet anywhere, only on that fake site :cursing:
I look on ebay to see what's available but I rarely buy anything because there aren't really any good deals on Hermes, everything is close or over retail and just not worth it if you have a store nearby. I know that bags & scarfs are faked a lot, but fake hermes jewelery is new to me. Maybe I just don't know what to look for :confused1:. Thanks for the tip anyway.

They come in larger sizes (unless there are multiple sizes) i.e. fits my fat man wrists that cannot get into KDT for the life of them! (note to self, need lipo on wrists) and these fit comfortable on me (the one i tried on had a H clasp like the bearn) the thing that concerns me the most though is that it isnt very secure at all! the leather just folds back and forth through the hole to keep it in place, and accidental tug of it and the bracelet woudl fly off!