What is the name of the crazy Speedy Scarlett is holding in Vogue?

1. Hi, I saw this speedy with the swatches of different grey fabric. It looks interesting. I sent my husband into LV to check it out yesterday while he was on a business trip...no LV where I live. Anyway, they showed it to him in the book and he thought it looked, and put me on the list for it! They said I have 14 days to cancel. What are the thoughts on this bag? He has much more funky taste than I do! Will it be a seel-out, or should I get my name off the list, wiat until it is released and see if anyone else buys one and posts pictures? I love the idea of a fun bag, but I just can't wrap my mind around whether this one is really cool, or really crazy!!! Any opinions? Nothing will offend me as I have never seen it. I just don't want to end up with one and hate it, or send it back and get stuck with a huge store credit!!! Thanks!!

2. I think it is way too busy for my taste, I like something a little more simple, but if you like it then go for it!

3. I say go for it. It is fun and crazy.

I think that's the whole idea behind it. I like it. I'm on the list for one of them and also a patchwork bowling bag:yes:

its obviously not a bag you would wear with a business suit to an important meeting.....but who cares its fun. We've all got plenty of bags for serious times, right? This would be a great weekend bag with jeans and heels. HTH.

BTW it also comes in blue

4. It's very trendy and radical at the same time.

5. It is amazing IRL. I say go for it!

6. Here's a pic of the Denim Patchwork Speedy in the Look Book from Stefania's thread posted a while back:

[​IMG]

7. I was crazy about it at first, put my name on the waitlist, but cancelled this week. After thinking about it, I decided that I could live without it & put the $1,800. (is that right?) on something else.

8. I really like this bag! I would love to see it IRL!

9. I like it I'm down for both blue & grey but I'll only get one most likely the grey

10. It's not really that great in person IMO. But then again that's just my opinion. I don't think so far that it WILL be a sell out because it's a bit out of the ordinary looking but if you see the pictures and decide you like it then you should stay on the list.

11. oh, the denim patchwork? not so much.

12. Thanks John, your bigger picture helps. I believe the speedy is $1080 or something like that. Not too out of control-I've done more damage in the past.

What I love is that it is NOT my typical Chloe or b-bag leather choice, it is very casual, which I am as a mom of 4 young kids (3 being 19 month old triplets), and it is just FUN! My only concern is that sometimes for me, fun translates into major burnout pretty quickly-case in point the cerises series.... Had to have it, was over it in just a few short months.

For those of you who say you didn't love it IRL, does that mean from looking at it in the book, or actually seeing it? Just curious. John's pic and Scarlett in Vogue is all I have seen!!

13. I am not crazy about it. I can only see wearing it with a solid color jersey dress or something simple and one color. I think it would be too much denim with jeans. I think it's funky, but also a little busy and not so versatile. I could be wrong as I haven't seen it in IRL.