What is the name of my new Chloe?

1. 'tis birthday season so i was in search of the perfect black bag and i think i found her! what is this beauty's name? i searched through the reference thread and didn't seem to find a match.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. It's the Elvire satchel and it's GORGEOUS!

3. Its the Elvire! and she looks gorgoues...congrats!

4. ahh yay! thanks gals, i :heart: her so!

5. WOWEE - the Elvire looks GREAT in those pictures! I am glad you posted them. It is a very cool and edgy bag and I just love its personality.

6. I agree, edgy is the perfect way to describe it. I really love it! Congrats and happy birthday!

7. thank you! i was searching aimlessly through bloomies today and spent about 3 hours trying to find THE ONE and just when i was about to give up, i spot this beauty :smile: rachel bilson actually has a brown/maroon version
    [​IMG]
    :nuts: this is my first chloe, btw. i love the chunkiness/edginess to it! it's perfect for me!

8. Welcome to the Chloe world....you won't be leaving here for a while...

9. here are my modeling pics
    [​IMG]

fortunately, my arm is small enough to make it a shoulder bag :biggrin:
    [​IMG]

the leather is amazing! and i love all the pockets!

10. very Cute!!!! Congrats

11. thank you. i was reading peoples opinions on the elvire and it seems that it wasn't well received. =\ i like it though!

12. more pics, cause i can't stop drooling over her!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

put my medium purseket inside for even more pocketage :biggrin:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. p.s. is there an optional strap that's supposed to thread through those holes on the front/back? just wondering...:smile:

14. OMG - it looks so cool on you I can hardly stand it. When the bag style first debuted it confused people with all of its quirky details. But then you see it IRL and then you see it ON and zowie!!! It may not be for everyone - but that's okay too since I prefer having a distinctive style. My daughter and her fashion student friends in Chicago adore this bag.

15. thank you, divnanata! i am a graphic designer so i appreciate all the interesting details that this great bag has! it may have a lot going on but to me it's definitely not boring :biggrin: it reminds me a little of betsey johnson.