What is the most prevalent fake where you live?

BalenciagaLove said:
LV - particularly the multicolore ones... It's positively dreadful because I don't even want to carry mine because of them.

Exactly how I feel. I want a MC LV but there are so many fakes where I live I don't want people second guessing me. Even if I know it's real it would still bother me to have people thinking its fake.:sad:

Same here fake LVs are everywhere as well as the Goach. Oddly enough I even see quite a few fake Chanels from the Cambon line. They are horrible looking since the leather is a bit off (pleather looking) and the dimensions dont look right.

Louis Vuitton!!
Here is a picture of my friend Jaysel with her "authentic" multicolor papillon!:throwup::throwup:
My boyfriend looks like such a pimp with all these girls, Im the one wearing the yellow shirt.:lol::shame:

Attachments

• IMG005.jpg
    IMG005.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 99
lv and prada, but i remember in the high school, some girls who had a prada fake bag (nylon) would cover the prada part, i remember my friend did that with beads. if i wanted a basic bag to decorate i would totally take of the plate, but at least some of the girls showed that they were a fake?