What is the Most and Least you have spent on a BBag

$1550 incl shipping...for my mint Bubblegum Pink City and I'd do it again in a heart beat!!!

I know the question was for b-bags but.....the most I have ever spent on a bag, gulp was $3,967 for a Louis Vuitton White Multicolor Suede Fringe Bucket with matching pouch! I truly love it, though it is hard to justify that kind of money for a handbag!

About $1100 for my Black City ...for other bags it would have to be the ridiculously ugly Louis Vuitton Black Fringe Speedy and the Bucket..I bought them for a friend who is picking them up and reimbursing me tomorrow (hopefully, or ebay here they come!). Elvis inspired these bags? Oh puhleeeze. Tacky, tacky and oh, gaudy. I think my total on both with tax was over $8000, or something close. Maybe nice for others, just not for me. JMHO.

^^ Girl, you gotta tell us what bag you got for those bucks! :yahoo:

The highest I've spent is $1k for a black first (included shipping, insurance, etc.) And my husband would die if he knew that.

sekmeht....Oh yes! You must tell us what bag!!!

oh Donna....I haven't seen the fringed speedy but I love my bucket! I certainly realize it's not for everyone, but people love it every where I go! I still gulp when speaking of the price though! When they first arrived I saw some going as high as $6500 on ebay. And the gals that got sucked into buying the pouch that came with the bucket for close to $2,000 on ebay, Ouch! You would have to be a hobbit to use it as a handbag, but you know how size can be so deceiving in pictures! I would cringe whenever I would catch a glimpse of someone paying so much for it!

ginger....Great post topic!!!!:yes:

on a Bbag or B accessory? What's the story behind it? Ebay, consignment shop, from a friend, etc?

Me~ I never got a great deal but I'm not ever giving up! LOL:P

black 02 first from bal paris!! i had a great exchange rate and paid in francs and got VAT back and bal was somewhat cheaper in those days...total price, under $500!!!!:wtf: it was my first bal and i still have it.......:heart: