What is the last handbag you bought? Share a photo with us!

I need help, I just purchased this prelove LV bag of eBay and the seller didn't list that her bag has cracks on the canvas. Should I request return or ask for some money back. I pay $925 for this Damier Ebene speedy bandolier. What are your thoughts? I'm new here and don't know where to post. Please help

IMG_8843.jpg IMG_8840.JPG

I need help, I just purchased this prelove LV bag of eBay and the seller didn't list that her bag has cracks on the canvas. Should I request return or ask for some money back. I pay $925 for this Damier Ebene speedy bandolier. What are your thoughts? I'm new here and don't know where to post. Please help

View attachment 3532290 View attachment 3532291
I would send it back, it will only get worse. Goodluck hun.

Reactions: xfunnygirlx59

View attachment 3532290 View attachment 3532291
For the amount of money you paid; I would definitely send it back due to misrepresentation. As Arlene619 above stated it will get worse in time. (I have also seen these bags go for less on eBay. Please make sure you visit the LV authentication thread before prior purchases if you are unsure of authenticity.)
Good luck. :smile: