What is the first piece of Louis Vuitton that you fell in love with?

1. What piece roped you in and kept you coming back for more?

Share your stories and corresponding pictures!!

2. the classic mono speedy.

3. Anything from the CB line - mainly the retro and papillon *sigh* I've never owned one though - I'm still to young (and jobless) to afford most LV :wacko: lol

4. The shape of the petit bucket. I had to have it.

5. My first LV was the Black MC Speedy.

I know everybody has heard this story before .... but thanks to Jessica Simpson's Newlyweds Show & her White MC Speedy :heart: I would have never fell in love with Louis Vuitton.

6. Damier Speedy 25

7. I know it's been said before but the white MC speedy-ever since Jess sported it on Newlyweds. Oh well. ;)

8. It's was a mono petit noe that I fell in love with then 4 years later I got it then few months later I saw the Multi color petit noe ohhhh goshhh I have to get this bag it's so beautiful even though I haven't use it much, I adore her all the time :heart:

9. I first fell in love with the white MC speedy.. ironically, I sold it because it was heavy and I could only use it in the summer. I do miss it though.. such a gorgeous bag!

10. Oh gosh... have time for a little trip down Memory Lane? When I was MUCH younger, and my husband was making less money, and I was a stay-at-home Mom, it was hard enough to pay the mortgage and buy groceries and clothes, etc. for three young children. I had enough to splurge on a COACH bag once in a while, but an LV? That would have been completely out of the question!

But, I do remember an LV bag from about then (early 1990's) that was like a cinched bucket. Perhaps it was the Noe, or maybe a somewhat similar style. I saw the REAL one a few times, and then a fake one in a neighborhood boutique. I couldn't even spend the $300 on the fake at the time. (LONG before fakes were on every street corner and we knew all about how horrible they are. Now, I am so glad I never bought that piece of crap.) I lusted after that LV for YEARS!

The first LV bag I bought was a used Mono Alma that I found on eBay about 4-5 years ago. (I did have it authenticated by MRS. POUPETTE or someone like that.) I only carried her on very, very special occasions! Then the zipper went a bit out of whack and I just put it away carefully. I have all the info printed out about sending it to LV for repair, I just haven't ever done so.

In the meantime, things turned around for my husband, and I began working and having some money for my own spending pleasure, and so I bought my first Brand New LV: a Mono Looping. Plus a matching big zip-around Mono Wallet. And a Mono Pouch Cosmetique. All of which is too much to put into a Looping! (Which meant I needed other bags and other pochettes, right?)

And somewhere around then I found tpf, and well... the rest is a history only my credit card company and I know!;) (Yeah, and all the rest of you, 'cause I think I've probably posted somewhere or other on tpf about EVERYTHING LV I own!)

11. My very first mono Speedy 25. I think i fell in love with the smell first. nothing beats the smell of brand new LV

12. The epi speedy; I love how it looks like a ladies' doctor bag.

13. Mine was a practical Cabas Piano and there was no looking back!!!

14. I saw a pic of the papillon 30 on Angie Harmon and I fell in love with the shape. The damier papillon became my first LV but the azur speedy is what got me into the boutique! It was waitlisted so I got the papillon first.

15. The pouchette - so small and cute