What is the crown jewel of your collection?

My crown jewel (s) are the macha followed closely by the suhalis

Attachments

• IMG_0478.jpg
    IMG_0478.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_0470.jpg
    IMG_0470.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0471.jpg
    IMG_0471.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0472.jpg
    IMG_0472.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0475.jpg
    IMG_0475.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 49
DSC01232.jpg

DSC00994.jpg

Wow, you all have lots of expensive crown jewel! :love: My crown jewel is not that expensive... it's my Burberry barrel bag that I got from parents as graduation gift. It means ALOT to me (more than my LVs... ok please don't throw tomatoes at me).

Wow I'm drooling all over this thread. You all have some amazing bags!

My crown jewel is my Fuschia Charms Pochette. Its not the most expensive bag I own but it has a special place in my heart. :heart:

Irissy said:
Wow, you all have lots of expensive crown jewel! :love: My crown jewel is not that expensive... it's my Burberry barrel bag that I got from parents as graduation gift. It means ALOT to me (more than my LVs... ok please don't throw tomatoes at me).
Well, often the crown jewel is the most expensive bag, it just seems to work out that way, but it doesnt mean it HAS to be expensive. Its just the one that is most special to you. The Burberry barrel bag is really cute!! :rolleyes:

LVLover - your suhali collection is to die for !!

I don't really have a crown jewel in my collection, I guess it'd just have to be my favourite designer bag and my very first - the popincourt haut. :biggrin:

I love all the Suhali here! I don't know what my crown jewel is. It used to be the Plum Le Tal until I sold it. I guess now it would be my Marshmallow Houston. It looks like royalty in my eyes! *lol* It might not be the most expensive, but it's my favorite and I get the most compliments when carrying it!