What is the craziest thing you've done w/ your CLs on?

1. Please share an event/ situation where you've done something wild/ outrageous/ crazy/ dangerous/ unique with your CLs on! :p

I don't have anything yet... so go!
  2. Well not to get into detail but it involved my shoes, SO and a couch! :graucho:

PS mods if this is inappropriate, I'm super sorry! erase it:shame:
  3. ^^^lol, I love that smiley, its so funny
  4. This isn't a story about me personally- but when I studied in England, I went on a weekend trip with some friends to Scotland. Well we're walking around Edinburgh and decide to climb some mountain/hill (the name escapes me- the one that overlooks the city by the Parliament). My friend is wearing 4'' high CLs (she wears heels allll the time) and decides to come with us. It's pretty steep. She was fine going up, but coming down 2 of us had to hold on to her because her heels just kept sliding. I've never seen someone climb in heels before. Took her forever to get down, plus she scuffed the crap out of her soles! We were laughing the whole time, but thinking about it now it was really dangerous!

The next week we went to Switzerland and she wore her CLs hiking.
  5. [​IMG]

Caption: "We'll, maybe it does present more of challenge this way, but I still think you should have let me wear my other hiking outfit!"
  6. Well, I haven't done anything crazy with them, but I always feel ridiculous when I am on Muni (SF trains/buses) wearing them. I think I should be chauferred when they are on my feet. :queen:
  7. Lol same! Oh well, more money for shoes. :heart:
  8. Hmmm, I've tried to run across the street a few times and avoid traffic in them. I've also had my friend's husband take some sort of provacative/erotic pics while I was wearing my rolandos. And no, he's not a perv, just very into photography.
  9. ^ Zophie- loved those photos. They were really nice :tup:

I don't do crazy things..ever. So nothing to share. :p
  10. In the bedroom or out?

11. Hmmm, well...you know. DH loves me in the buck w/ heels on. hehehehe :angel: (Don't worry legaldiva...not the pythons.) lmbo!
  12. Wow! I think the "craziest" has been to do laundry in PJs while wearing a new pair ... just because I loved them so much I couldn't wait to wear them.

I feel like a boring old lady now!! :smile:
  13. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
  14. "it"
  15. ROFL!! the shoes are so hot i think that's expected :p

hm...i've chased after buses in them. I don't know if that's crazy or not tho.