What is the BEST way to clean signature fabric?

1. What is the best way to clean my Signature bag? The jacquard fabric is beginning to show soil (I am so careful, but it happens anyway). It is just the everyday accumulation on the front of my bag (from closing the flap, etc) I have a Khaki Small Flap Signature bag. I mainly just need to spot clean the front flap. I want to keep on top of it so it doesn't get really bad, I love this bag and want to use it for a long time. Here are photos of the dirt.
    buckle soil.JPG flap soil.JPG
  2. Coach makes a special cleaner just for the signature fabric. It's only $10 and well worth it!
  3. buy the signature cleaner from coach. it works miracles. (it got sharpie off my agenda!)
  4. Sometimes I just use lukewarm water and a washcloth, but after buying that Signature cleaner, I could think of nothing else to use.
  5. How did I not know about the signature cleaner?! I have the Coach stuff for leather. Thanks for the info!!
  6. How does the sig fabric hold up in rainy weather? Has anyone tried scotch guarding their bag? I think the reason I have steered clear of the sig fabric is being afraid if ruining it in the rain. Good to know that there is a fabric cleaner though.
  7. Signature holds up very well in rain, in my experience it rolls right off and it doesn't soak in.
  8. I love brown and kahki signature....mine never seems to get dirty - but we have pretty temprate weather in Florida so there isn't a lot of muck and grime around to brush up against. Just rain - and that doesn't seem to do a thing to it. I don't have any light colored signature fabric - so I can't vouch for that.