What is the best sun screen for the face?

1. I am just getting really serious about my skin and I am looking for a good sunscreen. I have sunscreen in my makeup and I already wear a moisturizer so im just looking for a good sunscreen. Any opinions?

2. for me, I LOVE Dermalogica ultra-sensitive faceblock. It works for my semi oily/acne prone skin. It doesn't make my face oily. And it has just a 'lil tint so it works well for me. I've tried clinique city faceblock, but it was ok. I'd prefer Dermalogica better.

3. Clarins daily protection spf 40. It's the hand-down winner, IMO.

4. I use the Clarins Anti-Wrinkle Sun Protector - its only 15 spf but its been really good to me.

I normally don't go brown at all and just get a really really red shiny nose - but this year since I have been using this everyday (over my moisturiser) dare I say it, I have actually got a nice colour to my face and NO RED NOSE!!!!! Hurrah!

5. I love L'Oreal UV Perfect XL Block Advanced Fluid Protector. It's SPF 50 UVB and UVA PA+++. Lancome has the same exact thing for more money. I use this everyday, and it's been nothing but great to my skin. You can use it as a makeup base too.

6. I use Neutrogena Healthy defense daily moisturizer (untinted), I like it a lot, its not greasy and they have it tinted too, so it works like fundation too. SPF 30 UVB and UVA and it helps to prevent break outs to since it has zinc oxide too.

7. I :heart: DDF sunscreen! You can get it at Sephora. I get the one that is "matteyfying" and SPF 30, and it's AMAZING! Never makes me break out, and really helps keep the shine down on my face. :tup:

8. Lancome SPF 30 DNA protection
    Clarins SPF40 UV Plus
    Malin+Goetz SPF30

9. I use Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion SPF 55 and it's WONDERFUL! They also have an SPF 33 one. Both glide on supersmooth and is not greasy at all. If anything, it feels like putting moisturizer on.

10. LOVE MAC Prep + Prime with SPF 50...I use it everyday!

11. I haven't tried to order it from the website (don't know if you can), but I love Roche-Posay Fluide Extreme 50+ Spf. That stuff is amazing. I'm dark skinned, and it doesn't make my face white, even with the high spf rating. They sell it in France (bought it while I was on vacation)...google them and see if you can buy elsewhere.

12. i love DDF enhancing sun protection SPF30. it evens out my skin tone. it has a light purplish tint to it that it tends to make my face so nice and even.

13. i use the shiseido spf55 as well. it is ultra light and doesnt feel like sunblock.

14. Clarins UV Plus SPF 40 - I love it!

15. i love loreal uv perfect xl spf 50