What is the best body cream/moisturizer?

1. I am needing a new body cream or moisturizer and would love your suggestions and know what is your favorite product. TIA:smile:
  2. I :heart: La Mer, but it's definitely pricey... usually I stick with Bath & Body Works moisturizers (love their scents). I've also heard really good things about Frederic Fekkai's La Creme Luxueuse, but haven't tried it before myself!
  3. I love L'Occitane Shea Butter Cream--the one in the round tub. It works so good for winter months.
  4. bath and body works and victoria secret's body butter
  5. Creme de la mer is pretty nice, but if you do'nt want to spend that much $$$$, Cetaphil works like a charm and it's really cheap!
  6. the body shop's body butters are awesome, and so is lush's dream cream.
  7. Kiehl's Creme De Corps and Garnier Body Repair :tup:

8. I used to own six gazillion body moisturizers until I tried Cetaphil. It works so well!
  9. la mer is my all time favorite body cream. However if the price is too much L'occitane also makes awesome body cream/moisturizer.
  10. I love body oils better than creams....

Ones from Crabtree and Evelyn's are really great, some with wonderful smells to them....
  11. My glamorous dermatologist told me to use Cetaphil cleanser and lotion. Great advice - they are much better than the expensive stuff.

The main ingredient to avoid in lotion in mineral oil and/or petro~anything. Very bad for your skin.
  12. My favorite is this cheap stuff I found at Walgreens... it's shea butter petroleum jelly cream. It sounds disgusting, but it's so moisturizing!!! It's super thick, odorless and totally non-irritating-- great for sensitive skin and it's dirt cheap too! I love this stuff!

13. My dermatologist also recommended Cetaphyl ..the cream in the jar is more moisturizing than the lotion. Years ago he had me apply the cleanser and leave on to soothe my skin...that's how gentle it is. And it removes makeup. I use MAC oil for my eye makeup but the Cetaphyl takes off the rest. Great stuff.
  14. so true about the mineral oil and/or petro!!! it makes me angry that so many companies use them still...
  15. Agreed! I fell in love with this cream the moment I first tried it. It's great!