What is the bag with the preforated H in it?

Traci

Crazy for LV
Apr 18, 2006
Hi ladies,

When I was at Hermes, I noticed a small bag that looked kind of like a hobo bag and on the front was a big preforated H. Do you know the name of this bag? The colors, leathers, sizes, and prices? Thanks for the info!!

tr444 said:
Hi ladies,

When I was at Hermes, I noticed a small bag that looked kind of like a hobo bag and on the front was a big preforated H. Do you know the name of this bag? The colors, leathers, sizes, and prices? Thanks for the info!!

It's the Evelyne! It comes in several sizes: TPM, PM, MM, and GM. In terms of leather, it comes in chevre, epsom, togo, clemence, and vibrato. You can also special order it in exotics. Price-wise I'm not too sure, I think TPM is around $1300 (give or take some), PM is close to $2000. It also comes in long-strap or short-strap format.

The Evelyne. :yahoo: I just got mine a few weeks ago. Blue Jean Clemence PM...$1675. I love this bag! Check out the Reference section for pics of the different ways you can wear it. It comes in a few sizes. I think it comes in most colors. I can't say enough good things about it. :tender:

Well the one I saw was really small and the handle was attached right to the bag (it didn't have clips or hardware). Was that the TPM? Do you know the price of that one?

tr444 said:
Well the one I saw was really small and the handle was attached right to the bag (it didn't have clips or hardware). Was that the TPM? Do you know the price of that one?

I think that is the TPM, I see it in my little catalog. Unfortunately, the prices are all in Yen ranging from 166,000 yen to 190,000 yen.

I wish the strap was all leather. Everytime I've acquired an Evelyne PM, I ended up selling it because I get self-conscious about the strap. If I could SO one with a leather strap, that would be awesome!