What is the Authentication code of this bag?

Mina211

Dec 26, 2006
Hey

I'm meant to be getting a classic flap for my birthday but my mum told me that she cant order a bag without the authentication code? Is this really true? Apparently chanel say there are so many bags you need the right code.

Anyway does anyone have the black classic flap in caviar (east/west size) with silver hardware? Not a modern chain, one with it woven into the hardware and a clasp between the two CCs.

If you do please let me know what number I need to tell them or if anyone can give me any other advice on this it would be much appreciated!

07P A35191Y01588
Classic bag with flap
Black
NSZ
$1395

This is the style number for the black cavier EW with silver hardware and the new silver metal chain.

Is this the one you want? They also make EWs with the chain that has leather intertwined with the chain. Sorry I don't have that stye #.

I can't see any in the thread for the bag that I want :sad:

Ek how do u guys find these things out if your ordering a bag in advance???? I won't be able to go there in person for ages.

Hi

Sorry for using multiple threads but I couldn't edit my post for some reason?

Does anyone know the style number for the E/W Black Caviar Quilted Classic Flap with silver hardware?

If anyone has this bag I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know cos I'm dying to get it and I need to order over the phone (well my mum does) since I can't get to London in the next few weeks.

Thanks