what is the advantage of BV bags?

Lol, I just opened it on a big screen, gosh, so many typos in my post, sorry, it's because I was typing on the small mob screen and it has autocorrector on as well... it's not me THAT hopeless.... :biggrin:

Reactions: septembersiren
In addition to what others have said and all IMO

With BV:

1. you can see where the money goes, materials and craft
2. most styles don't date
3. they make the best hobos
4. they are admired everywhere by people who know their stuff (including by H and Gucci staff)
5. you can carry them anywhere without too much worry
6. they're not waterproof but I never worry about rain (cervo)
7. someone else mentioned the suede lining, it really helps in terms of longevity (for me the inside is important as outside)

In addition to what others have said and all IMO

With BV:

1. you can see where the money goes, materials and craft
2. most styles don't date
3. they make the best hobos
4. they are admired everywhere by people who know their stuff (including by H and Gucci staff)
5. you can carry them anywhere without too much worry
6. they're not waterproof but I never worry about rain (cervo)
7. someone else mentioned the suede lining, it really helps in terms of longevity (for me the inside is important as outside)
I whole heartingly concur with this (especially the cervo part)

Not-in-your-face brand, but recognizably luxurious. I caught a woman looking at my Bella quizzically. I could almost see the wheels turning in her head---which bag designer, huh, huh?
in sync with this one too... when a BV wallet is "pulled" out in a cash out line-up..I have sensed the hmmm? and nothing makes me smile more is when they ask who's the designer?

Last edited:
Reactions: frenziedhandbag
nothing makes me smile more is when they ask who's the designer?

I can attest to this. I had been carrying my Atlantic Cervo Hobo and many ladies had asked about it. At home, I like to rest the bag on a couch, where it is next to DH's favourite seat and he had commented, "is it your bag that I am smelling? It smells nice." That meant a lot as DH is usually adverse to smells.

it looked both great and outstanding, and that's what BV does for me, i feel special!

+1

To add, BV truly is understated luxury. I love the lack of logos. Designs are minimalist and yet the ease of BV allows it to be dressed up or down. I do not feel out of place when I wear my BVs with sneakers. The same bag also wears beautifully with dresses+heels. Quality is excellent and it just makes me don a smile whenever I carry it. I reside in a small country and BVs are rarely spotted but when I do sight one, I will not hesitate to let its owner know she has a gorgeous bag and good taste.